Drawdown: The Mirror Image of Accumulation
Download your copy of the white paper
The misalignment between drawdown planning methodologies and customers' retirement goals is a ticking time bomb.
An increasing number of reports reveal the majority of pension investors are ill-equipped to make their retirement income last their lifetime. Read our white paper on how we can turn this around.
In the report, we take a deeper dive into how the industry can better support consumers preparing for, at, and in retirement, by reviewing:
- Attitude to risk questionnaires – are these tailored for the needs of consumers that are seeking to draw an income?
- The communication of risk – what risk factors are being taken into consideration?
- Risk-rated funds – capital growth funds vs. sustainable income
- Annual reviews – as important for advised and non-advised consumers
- FCA illustration rates – the purpose and relevance