Hybrid and Digital Advice - Driving Transformational Change, At Last!
Download your free white paper
Discover how hybrid and digital advice can be positioned between guidance-assisted execution and traditional advice to enable customers to move seamlessly between these options according to needs and preferences.
Only 78% of firms with 50 or more advisers were profitable in 2022.1
To drive transformational change, hybrid and digital advice that offers varying degrees of automation and human support must become a fully integrated part of financial service providers’ customer propositions.
We look at this opportunity and share our thoughts on where financial service firms need to go next to achieve genuine transformational change, enabling you to serve more customers and simultaneously improve the profitability of advice.
The whitepaper will demonstrate how this transformational change in the advice sector will allow you to:
- Understand where it integrates into your process
- Transform advisers' profitability by improving productivity and reducing costs
- Develop a competitive hybrid and digital advice proposition
- Significantly help to close the 'Advice Gap'
- Transform your consumer experience
- Achieve better customer engagement
Download a copy of the whitepaper via the form and understand how hybrid and digital advice will be the driving transformational change in the advice sector