Free introductory access to our Income Risk Profiler
An exclusive opportunity available now until the end of 2021
Limited time only
- Free now until the launch of EVPro
- Access your clients' capacity for loss and match them to suitable risk-rated funds, improving outcomes by as much as 10%.
- ESG enabled, with a dedicated ESG question set
- One-click client report generation (Microsoft Word format)
- Responses matched to 5, 7 or 10 risk profiles
Why are we making it available at no charge until the end of 2021? Because we genuinely believe it to be the most fit for purpose income risk questionnaire available, that will revolutionise the way you plan and deliver a sustainable level of income to your clients... but we'd like you to be the judge of that.
What makes it stand out?
- Gives you the confidence that your approach is truly client objective driven. Our propriety 'Income at Risk' methodology now brings the same efficiency to Income planning as it does to Growth
- Includes a dedicated ESG question set ensuring you remain at the forefront of changing client demands
- Match your client’s risk profile with suitable decumulation risk-rated fund recommendations, all powered by our future-looking stochastic modelling
What are the benefits?
- It uses absolute scoring, allowing your client’s risk profile to be identified independently of other users of the questionnaire. Providing real evidence of suitability to mitigate your compliance risk
- Risk descriptions for each risk profile are provided to help you communicate the potential outcomes and risk associated with each risk profile
- Powerfully make the case for regular client reviews with the ability to easily quantify and communicate risk
What else do you need to know?
- It's completely free from April 12th until the launch of EVPro, our fully integrated risk planning tool
- Match your clients' ESG preference score to industry rated ESG funds
Expanding our breadth of Fund Risk Ratings
We are always looking to expand the number of funds on our list. If you would like us to risk rate your chosen fund range, please let us know or ask your fund provider to get in touch, and we will be more than happy to help.
Access is granted within three working days
Registration and validation checks against the FCA register usually take up to 3 working days. Please complete the short form to the right to get started.